Friday, June 15, 2007

~Gems~


I have for about four years now felt an immense attraction to gems.
Gems and crystal natural earth minerals, they tend to have a positive effect on me. At the age of 16 i bought my first gem stone, it was a small round amethyst stone, since then my collection has been slowly growing.

Many believe that these gems and crystals have certain abilities and healing powers, i myself believe this to be true, i have felt energy glowing , vibrating from this small pieces of nature. Some people find it hard to believe that this can be true, in fact they think it to be nonsense. But that is because they have not felt the energy first hand. Only those who have felt the energy know what it is like.

For me, having gems in contact make me relax and feel better. I receive good vibes and recharging energy from them. They charge me and lighten my sorrow

No comments: